Version effective from June 20, 2020
1. Camerleon - OKUBIKO Ltd. with headquarters in Mysłowice, Jodłowa 2, 41-40 Mysłowice, registered under the KRS 0000830458, NIP: 2220917374, REGON 385612762, administering the Website.
2. Distributor - an agent acting on behalf of Camerleon in the sale of licenses regarding Works and / or sale of Final Products
3. Photographer - a Website User registering on the website as a photographer who can send Works to the Website, including the license to use the Works on the terms set out in the Agreement with the Photographer (available on the Website's main page under the "Photographer Agreement" link), including agreeing to sublicense the Works by Camerleon on the terms set out in the License Agreement
4. Photographer Card - a part of the Website where data about the Photographer might be published, which may include information provided by him, including his name, registered office, description of experience, categories of photographs he deals with, type of services provided, places of their provision, languages he uses, examples of price lists, contact details, including his website and social media, and his Works sent to the gallery photos taken by the Photographer (Photographer's portfolio)
5. Licensee - a User purchasing a license for a Work
6. Final product - an object or material (including both physical and digital) produced by or on behalf of Camerleon, containing the Works or part thereof, including after modification of the Works by or on behalf of Camerleon
7. Customer Inquiry Program - a program targeted at Users who are photographers in the area of receiving inquiries from potential customers via Camerleon under the conditions specified in the Agreement with the Photographer
8. Publication - means both the publication of Content on the website directly by the User and the submission of Content for publication on the Website by the User, including the use of forms available on the Website
9. Regulations - regulations for using the Website published on the Website (available on the Website's main page under the link "Terms & Conditions")
10. Website - the www.camerleon.com website (also available at www.camerleon.pl) administered by Camerleon or its legal successors
11. Agreement with the Photographer - an agreement concluded between the User registering on the website as a photographer and Camerleon in the wording published on the Website (available on the Website's main page under the "Photographer Agreement" link)
12. License Agreement - a license agreement concluded between the Licensee (the purchaser of the license) and Camerleon (entitled to sublicense the Works by the Photographer) in the version available on the Website (available on the Website's main page under the "License Agreement" link)
13. Work - photographic works, graphics and other works sent by the Photographer
14. User - a person / entity using the Website or its content, including a person registering on the Website as a photographer and a person / entity registering on the Website as a customer
15. Content - Works or other content submitted for Publication on the Website or Published on the Website
1. General information
1.1. The Website is owned by Camerleon.
1.2. The Website obtains information about Users and their behavior through:
(a) Information voluntarily entered in forms
(b) Voluntary inquiries and correspondence from Users
(c) Voluntary comments posted by Users on the Website
(d) Content voluntarily sent by Users to the Website
(e) saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies")
(f) collecting web server logs by the hosting operator
2. Information clause regarding personal data
2.1. A person using the Website, including any person providing Content to the Website and any person placing an order on the Website confirms that he has read the following conditions for the processing of personal data and about his rights and voluntarily accepts them, including the purpose and scope of the collected data.
2.2. The administrator of your personal data is OKUBIKO Limited liability company with headquarters in Mysłowice, ul. Jodłowa 2, 41-400 Mysłowice; entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000830458, NIP: 2220917374, REGON 385612762 (e-mail contact to the Administrator is available on the Website's main page under the "Contact" link)
2.3. The purpose of processing your personal data is only to implement the contract with you and your service:
for Users registering on the Website as photographers:
(a) maintaining the User's account on the Website,
(b) keeping the Photographer's Card,
(c) communication and handling of inquiries, including handling of questions related to the Photographer's accession to the Customer Inquiry Program,
(d) implementation of cooperation under the Agreement with the Photographer concluded when registering on the Website, including the sale of licenses for Works and Final Products,
(e) communication and settlements arising from the Agreement with the Photographer,
(f) communication with the photographer.
in the case of other Users, including Licensees:
(a) maintaining User's account on the Website,
(b) handling inquiries, including inquiries regarding services of photographers,
(c) implementing the provisions arising from the License Agreement from not provided when registering on the Website or purchasing a photo license,
(d) completing the order, including its performance, delivery,
(e) issuing documents confirming the sale,
(f) communication and handling user queries,
(g) communication with the User.
2.4. The recipients of your personal data may be:
(a) entities authorized to do so pursuant to legal provisions
(b) entities providing services to the Administrator, including services for the preparation of Final Products (e.g. printing services), providing parcel with the order, IT services, accounting and legal services, payment services, and Distributors, as well as Camerleon's legal successors.
(c) Photographers' data containing the Photographer's name and surname / name may be published on the Website in order to identify the Works of a given Photographer and thus may be available to all Website Users,
(d) Photographers' data containing data provided to Photographer's cards, including name, registered office, description of experience, categories of photographs they deal with, type of services provided, places of their provision, languages they use, examples of price lists, contact details, including their websites and social media, and their The works sent to the photo gallery taken by the Photographer (Photographer's portfolio) can be published on the Website in the Photographer's Card and thus can be available to all Website Users,
(e) in connection with the Photographer's accession to the Customer Inquiry Program, recipients of such User's data may be potential clients to whom the offer of a given User will be directed,
(f) in the case of Users using the Service to search for a photographer via Camerleon, the data provided by the User may be made available to Photographers to collect their offers,
(g) Camerleon reserves the right to disclose and transfer User's personal data if this would be legally required and if in Camerleon's reasoned opinion the disclosure is necessary to protect Camerleon's rights arising from contracts concluded with the given User,
(h) Works, including Works containing the image of people sent by Photographers may be available to all Website Users.
2.5. Your personal data may be stored for the time necessary by the Administrator to perform the concluded contracts, including the implementation of the order and defense against claims (complaints) and compliance by the Administrator with legal obligations
2.6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2.7. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
2.8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the implementation of concluded contracts and failure to provide them will prevent the conclusion of the contract, including respectively the License Agreement (for persons purchasing licenses for the Works), Agreement with the Photographer (for persons registering on the Website as photographers), as well as the fulfillment of orders and account maintenance on the Website.
2.9. Your data is not processed in an automated manner and is not subject to profiling.
2.10. The scope of collected personal data includes:
(a) information provided by you when registering on the Website or updating data after registration and when managing your User account or placing an order, including login and password, username, name and surname, address of residence and correspondence address, tax identification number, contact details, including telephone number and e-mail address
(b) data reported by Users registering on the Website as photographers to the Photographer's Card, including name and name, registered office, languages they use, contact details, including their websites and social media
(c) information provided by Users seeking photographers in the description of the photographer's inquiry, including name, phone number and email address
(d) information provided by the User for the purpose of mutual settlements, such as bank account number and credit card number
(e) in the case of Photographers, information provided by them for the payment of remuneration, including data on the bank account used to pay the remuneration and information provided by the User for personal identification (series and number of ID card and / or passport) and information needed to issue a VAT invoice (tax identification number)
(f) image of people on Works provided by Photographers
2.11. In the event of any necessary transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will make such a transfer only if such a country provides an adequate level of protection for personal data - this includes, for example, the EU-US Privacy Shield Program enabling the secure transfer of personal data to the United States.
2.12. We do not require and collect your genetic, biometric data, information revealing ethnic or racial origin, political or religious opinions or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and data on health, sex life or sexual orientation.
2.13. The photographer submitting the Works to the Website declares that to the extent and in the form required by applicable law, he received the consent of the persons visible on the Work (and in the case of minors their parents or legal guardians) enabling the publication of the Works with their image on the Website.
3. Information in Forms
3.1. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the Website User.
3.2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (e.g. time stamp, IP address).
4. Information about cookies
4.2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number, time of visit, type of browser and its language version.
4.3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4.4. Cookies are used for creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
4.5. Information collected using this type of files helps to customize the Website page to the individual preferences and real needs of Users. It also gives the opportunity to compile general statistics on the use of Website pages.
4.6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
4.9. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
4.10. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent you from using the Website.
5. Other information